Vital Fit Club’s newest group fitness schedule starts next Monday, October 5. Members and newcomers should note that times for classes have changed, so be sure to pay attention to the new times.
Some of the changes in the schedule were based off of results from a recent survey we conducted. We try our best to cater to our members’ requests, but there are many different factors that go into building and designing our schedule, including availability of instructors. As much as we would love to please all our members, we know that is not possible and we just try our best.
We always welcome feedback and suggestions about our class schedule – drop a note in our suggestion box or feel free to share your opinions with our front desk staff.
The newest schedule will run October 5 through December 2. We may make changes or small little tweaks as we see fit and will do our best to let you know in a timely matter. For up-to-date info about the schedule, including subs and/or rotation changes, check out the Vital Fit Club Facebook page, which you can find by clicking HERE.
Here is the new schedule – try a class today! Remember, every new person gets their first week free! Stop in today.
And if you are wondering what some of the classes are, here’s a look at the descriptions:
- 50-50: Half of the class will focus on cardio and the other half will focus on strength training. This will be different for each class, but each class is sure to get your body moving and keep those calories burning!
- BOOTCAMP: It’s just a scary word! Test your strength, agility and endurance in this class with a variety of exercises including drills, intervals and strength and cardio exercises.
- HIIT: An extremely effective interval training class. Bursts of exercises at a high intensity will help keep energy levels and caloric burn at a high during and several hours after your workout! HIIT your workout goals in no time!
- HOT YOGA: Traditional Bikram-style yoga with heat. Be sure to bring a towel and lots of water. Get ready to get your sweat on!
- INSANITY: Cardio based total body conditioning class. You will create insane gains in your fitness levels and change your body through the Insanity principles of MAX interval training and fat burn!
- PILATES: Great for any fitness level! Stretch and strengthen your core.
- PLATE STRENGTH: A twist on a conventional training class by doing lifts with a standard plate weight in an interval style layout. Build muscle and increase cardio with this high intensity strength-based class.
- POWER 45: Got muscle? A 45 minute class dedicated to full body strength training.
- POWER YOGA: Just add some weights, speed or other fun equipment to our regular yoga class and you’ve got power yoga. Energizing and relaxing!
- SPIN: Non-impact, highly effective way to build cardiovascular strength.
- STEP: Keep your mind busy while your body moves, an aerobic class incorporating various levels of risers.
- TABATA: This is a type of HIIT training that is done in four-minute intervals with 20 seconds of work with 10 seconds of rest.
- YOGA: Appropriate for participants at any level of yoga experience. This class includes equal parts of warm up, work, deep stretch and relaxation.
- PiYO: Gives you hardcore definition, intense calorie burn, and allover strength without weights, without jumps and without destroying your body.
- VITAL CIRCUIT: Station-style workouts consisting of strength, cardio and core work.
- P90X: P90X is a complete fitness workout designed to get you in the best shape of your life. Workouts include resistance and body-weight training, cardio, plyometrics, ab work, martial arts and yoga.