This is the last week for our “Meet our Team” feature for our instructors. So, last, but certainly not least is Zack Westermann!
We will begin meeting our staff members next week. In our instructor features, you get a sneak peak into who they are and what they like. We will share a “Top Ten” list about each of them and maybe even include a photo or two. We hope you have enjoyed getting to know our instructors.
This week, anyone can attend Zack’s class for free. He will be teaching his plate strength class tomorrow morning, Wednesday, May 18 at 5:10 a.m. Come and check it out – it’s a great class!
Here is more about Zack:
Family members: Wife – Brittany.
Certifications: Bachelors of Science in physical education with an emphasis in exercise science.
Top TEN things:
- What do you teach at Vital Fit Club and how long have you been teaching? I teach plate strength and just about any other class. I have been teaching for a little more than three years.
- What is your favorite format to teach and why? I love to teach anything that involves weights combined with core and flexibility because they are key to a long-lasting healthy lifestyle.
- What motivates you? Seeing somebody come from a sedentary lifestyle to a fitness-driven, motivated lifestyle.
- What is your favorite quote? “A man can be as great as he wants to be. If you believe in yourself and have the courage, the determination, the dedication, the competitive drive and if you are willing to sacrifice the little things in life, and pay the price for the things that are worthwhile, it can be done.” – Vince Lombardi.
- What is your favorite healthy meal? Grilled chicken with steamed broccoli and cheese.
- What is your favorite indulgence? Donuts!!!!
- What is something people may not know about you? There was a period in my life for two years that I did not work out or do anything fitness related.
- What is your favorite song, book or movie and why? Grumpy Old Men and Grumpier Old Men – how could you not love those movies?
- Besides teaching classes, what is your favorite way to stay active? I am a huge outdoorsman – hiking, fishing, camping and hunting.
- In one or two words, how would you describe yourself? Competitive.